Felicity Brigham | visual design
Freelance Graphic Design | Seattle, WA
- SpectorOps | Beer logo and label
- Jennergy Creative Agency | Contract Designer
- Chronus | Infographics and Digital Media
- Columbia County VSP | Web Design and Development
- Free People | Brand Radio
- Dogwood Festival 2014 | Logo and Event Materials
- Dave Severance Piano | Web Design and Development
- PlayNetwork | Interactive Brochure
- Save the Bollinger | Web Design and Development
- Severance Nursery | Logo
University of Washington 2015-2017 | Seattle, WA
- Projects included work for University departments the School of Nursing, the School of Medicine, UW Medicine and its entities.
- WordPress design and development for over 20 custom sites.
- Infographics, large format print design, logos, brochures and posters.
- Improvements and maintenance to the custom certificate creating php.
Proctor Lane Investments: 2013-2015 | Seattle, WA
Developed and maintained brand standards for all corporate collateral for SEVEN the salon, SEVEN luxury haircare, Stop Bugging Me and All Star Auto Glass.
Designed promotional campaigns for social media, web and print.
Maintained and designed for their WordPress websites.
E-mail marketing campaigns for 10,000+ subscribers.
Worked with vendors for print and specialty companies, including off-set and large format printing and specialty boxes.
Gene Juarez Salons & Spas: 2012-2013 | Bellevue, WA
Developed and maintained brand standards for all corporate collateral.
Collaborated with marketing team to design promotional campaigns.
Managed and updated website using content management system and designed e-mail marketing campaigns to over 100,000 subscribers.
Maintained vendor relationships with print and specialty companies, including off-set and large format printing, gift cards, specialty gift bags and boxes.
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
Minors in Communication and Visual Communication
Whitworth Yearbook Design Editor 2010-2011
Graphic Design Intern for Life Center 2010
Art Talent Award received in 2010 & 2011
Semester abroad studying Graphic Design in England. The design courses at Sunderland that have been winning top international design awards and accolades for almost three decades.